Friday, January 13, 2012

Long Overdue

So it's been a very long time since I last wrote...like almost a year! But it's a new year, and with new years come new goals and ambitions, so here it goes again.

This Christmas was wonderful. It was only a four day weekend for us, but it felt like a week. It was well-needed, to say the least.

This is the third year we've sent out Christmas cards. I just love it. It seriously makes me so happy to send them out. For me it's a little reminder to all our friends and family saying, "Hey, we're thinking about you and love you! 'Tis the reason for the season!" p.s. I designed this card, so if you ever want any design work done, it's what I do so get a hold of me, please!
The back side reads, "wishing you hope, love, joy and peace this 2011 holiday season"

Because we went to see family over the weekend, B and I had our Christmas at our place before we left for the weekend and again after we got back (one of us ordered gifts late and they didn't get here until after Christmas...)
I absolutely LOVED our tree. I called it our "homemade tree" because B and I made popcorn garland, I made the paper star for the topper and it was filled with ornaments from our childhoods and our life together. I completely adored it!
Well, I actually had more photos for you, but for some reason they aren't uploading. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and be sure to start 2012 off right with lots of love, laughter and fellowship!

Oh, and be sure to check out my photography website:
www.jensenphotographydesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment